This is an excellent opportunity for you to join an established software development and consultancy business whilst gaining the skills to become a qualified Systems Administrator.
You will develop both the skill and the knowledge to become proficient to/in:
- Develop Windows Servers
- Maintain Windows Servers
- Use Azure services
- Networking Infrastructure
- Problem Solving
You will be helping to support 18 websites, 9 physical servers, 16 virtual servers, and assisting the 8 staff in the office.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016
- Networking skills
- Software testing
- Up-to-date technical knowledge
- Antivirus software
- Good accurate records keeping
- An ability to assess each customer/employee’s IT knowledge levels
- Logical thinker
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
For the right candidate, we are offering a great role in an established business working alongside other employees who have all played parts in the growth of the company over the last 9 years.
We have a good sense of strong team spirit and understand when flexibility is required.
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org